Thursday, February 09, 2006

New Profile Pic

Okay, I finally decided to change my profile picture. Someone recently emailed me and said that I did not look anything like they thought I would. I think it was the suit thing that threw them off. I am sooooooo not a suit person. I decided to replace that pic with one from Madame Trousseau's wax museum in New York City. I guess this pic could also breed the wrong idea (like I am claiming to be smart). Trust me, I do not take myself that seriously. This pic is meant to be humorous. Just wanted to clear up any potential misunderstandings before they happen.

6 Comments:

At 2/09/2006, Blogger tonymyles said...

For what it's worth, at first glance I thought you were standing in a baptismal with Albert Einstein.

 
At 2/09/2006, Blogger Erin said...

I can't believe you did this... You're a nutbar! But you do keep good company :)

 
At 2/09/2006, Blogger Mandy said...

I like it! Shows your personality!!

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Ryan K. said...

Your old one made you look like Rick Santorum.

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Mark D said...

Sorry Ryan, I'd never make it as a senator. I'd be the one who went around doing buzzer-in-the-hand handshakes to get everyone to loosen up. Interesting that there is a little resemblance.

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Fred said...

Much better. You took off the suit and relaxed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter