Sunday, December 04, 2005

A word about my links-

Until now I have not listed any links on my site. However, I have had a chance to browse a bit and have found blogs that really impressed me. If you are reading this and I have posted a link to your blog, please know that I did it simply because I feel readers of my blog could also find value in reading yours, not because I expect anything in return. If you put a link to my blog on your site I would be honored, but if not, I will not be upset or offended. For all who read this, I want to add the following disclaimer: I do not necessarily agree with all opinions expressed on those blogs to which I have posted a link. If you find anything inappropriate or anything contrary to the Word of God on one of my links, please email me about it so I can investigate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter